Friday, October 7, 2011

Almost here.

We are less than 2 weeks away from Ella's surgery. I am starting to get a little anxious and nervous. I know she will be alright. A lot has happened in our family in the last month so that is why I haven't been on here. Ella has been doing great. She has learned more signs and I am so proud of her. I am taking an ASL class at the local college here and had to go to a Deaf Pizza Night last night. There were so many Deaf/HOH/Hearing people signing. It was truly amazing. Some of my classmates and I jumped right in and starting "talking" with people. They were very nice and understanding that we were students and just learning. They went slow for us so that we could understand. There were some people from church there and I got to know them better. I can't wait to go to church and talk to them again. I will leave you with a video of Ella and her new signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment